How we collect data
Normally we would collect some of the data that you share with us. Examples will include when you make an online purchase, register a product, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact our support with a query. When we receive data we take appropriate steps to protect it.
What data is stored
We store your name, email address, postal address, IP address and iLok account name. We store the date with each product purchased or registered.
Why we collect data
We want to give you the best possible experience with Transformizer and our products. With this in mind, these data help us to provide you with:
the latest information on new products, services, promotional offers, events and campaigns of Transformizer;
customer support if you have queries or problems;
access to your purchase history and available upgrades;
In addition, we store data to facilitate:
Tax collection: we must retain certain information regarding sales to verify location for Denmark/EU tax reporting;
Fraud protection: we undertake certain fraud prevention methods to protect credit card users in our e-commerce system.
There will inevitably be some services that we cannot provide for you without the retention of data.
When we share your data
Transformizer will not share your data with any third party unless it is to provide an essential service for you (or if we have a legal obligation to share that data). Examples include the electronic or dealer purchase procedures, iLok licence access or a partner promotion.
Sometimes we use data for analytical or marketing reasons, in which case the data is anonym. Examples would include geographical analysis of sales success, geographically focused promotions, or historical product sales curves.
You have many rights regarding your data. These include seeing what data we hold, and modifying or deleting your data.
Website Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Transformizer. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
• Transformizer does not guarantee the accuracy, performance, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
• It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or product available through the website meets your specific requirements, and Transformizer shall not be liable for failure to meet these requirements.
• The website may include links to other websites. These links do not indicate that we endorse other websites nor the views expressed within them, and Transformizer shall have no responsibility for the content contained therein.
• Your use of the website and any dispute arising therefrom is subject to the laws of Denmark.
• Unauthorised use of the website may lead to prosecution.
The website and its content is copyright of Transformizer. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system without written permission from Transformizer.
While we make every effort to ensure the website is available at all times, Transformizer takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
Registered in Denmark. Company registration number: DK36949899
Software License Agreement
Please read this licence carefully before downloading or using the Transformizer software. By downloading or using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this licence. Transformizer software is licensed, not sold.
TRANSFORMIZER – END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“License Agreement”)
Transformizer own the Software, being any and all Transformizer applications, and intellectual property in the Software. By installing or using the Software, you agree to the terms of this License Agreement.
1. Grant of License: Transformizer grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, personal license (“License”) to install and use the Software on the terms of this License Agreement.
The License as it applies to any and all Software which is authorized solely via a license code (with no hardware component) ("Single Instance Software") only permits you to authorize and use Single Instance Software on one computer at a time with that license code. If you wish to authorize and use Single Instance Software on another computer you must first deauthorize any prior installation.
Where, as part of the Software installation process, software owned by third parties (“Third Party Software”) is installed on your computer, the relevant third party license agreement or terms will apply, and this License Agreement does not apply to it.
2. Ownership: You acknowledge that Transformizer and its licensor(s) are and remain the owners of the intellectual property in the Software. You are granted no other rights to the Software other than those expressly conferred by this License Agreement.
3. Copying and Disposal of Software: You must not copy, alter, modify, reproduce, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or reverse compile the Software or any part of it or any related materials, or permit any other person to do so, except that you may make one copy of the Software for genuine back-up purposes.
You may transfer your License in its entirety to another person provided that, prior to transfer, you deauthorize any prior installation of Single Instance Software; and where the relevant Transformizer application operates as a bundle with hardware, you transfer ownership of the relevant hardware to that person. Any person to whom the License is transferred agrees to the terms of this License Agreement by virtue of clause 1.
4. No Implied Warranties: Except for any written representation, warranty, term or condition addressed to you and signed by Transformizer, you acknowledge that Transformizer gives no warranties in relation to the Software, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties relating to quality, fitness for any particular purpose or ability to achieve a particular result. You acknowledge that:
(a) you do not enter into this License Agreement in reliance on any representation, warranty, term or condition, except for any written representation, warranty, term or condition addressed to you and signed by Transformizer; and
(b) any conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded from this License Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Exclusion of liability: In no event will Transformizer be liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) to you for:
(a) any claim for damages, or any other monetary remedy, under this License Agreement or relating to the Software, including but not limited to a claim for:
(i) loss of revenue and/or profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or opportunity, loss of production, loss or corruption of data or wasted management or staff time; or
(ii) loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever that is indirect, consequential, or of a special nature, arising directly or indirectly out of this License or the Software, even if Transformizer had been advised of the possibility of such damages, and even if such loss, damage, cost or expense was reasonably foreseeable by Transformizer;
(b) any loss whatsoever brought about through your installation or use of Third Party Software.
6. Exclusions subject to law: Nothing in this License Agreement will operate, or is intended to operate, to limit or exclude any liability or obligation of Transformizer to the extent that such liability or obligation cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
7. Updates: Where you operate the feature of the Software that checks for updates, you agree that:
(a) the terms of this License Agreement will also apply to the updates and/or the Software as modified by the updates; and
(b) the feature may send information, including information about the configuration of the Software, to Transformizer’s servers, and Transformizer may collect and use that information for its business purposes.
8. Governing law: This License Agreement will take effect as a contract made under, and be governed by, Danish law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this License Agreement or the Software. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.
9. License for bundled digital media files: Where digital media files are provided with the Software (“Bundled Media”), you may use them only within the Software through its normal operation. Transformizer does not warrant that it holds and does not grant any license or rights whatsoever in relation to the Bundled Media or any of the copyright works embodied in them. In particular and without limitation, you are responsible for any and all applicable KODA, TONO, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and other similar license fees arising from your public performance, broadcast, or other communication of or reproduction of or other dealing with any of the Bundled Media in your territory.
Should you have any questions concerning this License Agreement, or if you desire to contact Transformizer for any reason, please write to: email@example.com